Aaron Page – I am a shooting coach who enjoys passing on the gift of shooting knowledge and instruction to serious basketball players and coaches. I consider it a blessing that some truly great shooting minds have passed down their gift of shooting wisdom to me. My goal is to share that gift with as many aspiring basketball players & coaches as possible.
Aaron Page has had an exemplary basketball experience that began by helping set a standard of excellence at McNeil High School. He led McNeil to the 1996 Final Four Texas State Tournament which helped him earn an All-American Honorable Mention in USA Today as well as Central Texas Player of the Year (1996).
Aaron attended Murray State University in Murray, KY where he was a four-year Division1 basketball letterman. He appeared in three NCAA Tournaments, won four Ohio Valley Conference Championships, and was one of the top three point shooters in the conference.
Basketball has also taken Aaron overseas to play on a team comprised of college, professional, and NBA players. Through 10 years of coaching at the High School, College, and local training levels Aaron has made a commitment to teaching life strategies through the avenue of basketball.
- AP Shooting Academy Director (current) ~ 5 years
- Hoop Zone Director ~ 5 years
- College & High School Basketball Coach ~ 5 years
- Div. 1 Basketball player @ Murray State University 1996-2000
- 3x NCAA Tournament participant ~ Top 3pt shooter in Ohio Valley Conference ~ 4x Conference Champion
- USA Today HS All-American HM 1996 ~ 1996 Final Four State Tourney participant
- 1996 1st Team All-State ~ 1996 Central TX HS Player of the Year